There are now two easy ways to make an image “clickable” on your mobile site:
- If your image is in a static content page or block element, simply select the image in the editor and then add a url to it using the hyperlink icon on the editor toolbar.
- If you are uploading an image from your desktop (“Image” element), there is now a field below the image upload where you can enter the url for that image.
We’ve already seen a variety of good uses for clickable images. Here are a few examples:
- making a sponsor’s logo click to their landing page or site
- a product image that clicks to purchase that item on Amazon mobile
- clicking on the give-away image to navigate directly to contest or event registration pages (form builder)
- using images to navigate within pages of the same mobile site, or to other mobile sites