Have a map on your mobile site but looking to make it more interactive? We recommend linking your map to Google Maps, so it becomes clickable!
Here’s how to do this:
1) Create a map element in the ‘Add Elements’ panel*
*Ignore step 1 if you already have a map on your mobile site
2) Lay out the map on your mobile website
3) Save the image of the map to your computer’s hard drive
4) Upload the image as an Image element and link it to the location’s address in Google maps
5) Delete the previously-created map, and then lay out your new image!
Doing this can be a great way to create a more user-friendly map, and it allows your mobile visitors to easily navigate to your location once they’ve clicked through to Google Maps!