Small and medium sized businesses are turning to mobile to reach their increasingly mobile customers. BIA/Kelsey recently reported that 14.7 percent of SMBs have a mobile website, with 22 percent looking to add one next year, up from only 8.7 percent last year. With the holiday season around the corner, your customers are going mobile and now is the time to build your business by building mobile websites.
MoFuse provides the tools and training needed to get web developers, marketing agencies, media companies, and consultants started building mobile websites quickly and effectively (no design or programming skills required!) Our no-hassle approach and advanced mobile content management platform offers the simplicity to quickly develop mobile websites, with the advanced features to deliver the custom design and robust feature set businesses desire.
The MoFuse mobile content management platform provides the features partners need to capture the booming mobile market opportunity including:
- Simple to use templates that let you build sites in minutes
- Must have features like click-to-call, click-to-SMS, store locator, m-commerce, data collection forms, social sharing and more
- QR code generator to tie mobile into other client marketing programs
- Auto redirect code and advanced analytics
- Optimization for over 5200 devices
- Support for mobile advertising
“We needed to find a content management system with a good user interface, yet robust enough to build quality mobile websites and we found MoFuse to be the best in this category,” said Mark Cyr, president of Dolphin Global. “The MoFuse platform is both easy and advanced, which was exactly what we were looking for!”
The MoFuse Reseller Partner Program provides the tools and services you needed to get started including:
- No set up fees and no contract
- Dedicated and priority support
- Volume discounts
- Training on best mobile website design practices
- 24×7 hosting
- Marketing materials
- White-labeled preview tool to help you sell
- Access to our partner portal and learning resources
Companies such as Dolphin Global, LocalEdge, Pink Mobile, Artinium, and others have increased revenue by offering mobile websites. Want to learn how? Check out our case studies.
“Clients are often surprised at how cost effectively they can create a mobile website, and how quickly it starts to show results,” said Darren Marinelli, Founder and Design Einstein at Artinium, Inc., a creative agency located in East Greenwich, RI. “For example, the Newport Grand mobile site was up less than a month and received over 2,800 hits.”
Don’t miss the mobile wave. To get started building mobile websites, sign up to be a MoFuse partner today.